Discuss Which tool belt? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I got the makita drill holder and pouch free with a hedge trimmer a while back. quality bit of kit holds my bosch 14v securely and plenty of room for tools and bits and pieces in the larger pouch. Im gonna get the electricians pouch to add to it for some added but not essential space.

Although it's an old post if anyone come here for the suggestion he might get help from here. If you have a big budget you can use Occidental Leather 5590. I am using this tool belt for last 3 months. This belt works fine with my purpose. But when you have less budget you can use TR Industrial 88021.
If want to get a complete guide of best tool belt you can to visit Damntools.

how about this? perhaps for Sparkychick? :D

Which tool belt? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Just seen this on the Screwfix site - I think I'd fall over will all this lot - although it would all spill out on the floor so you could get up again
Which tool belt? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Lee
Reckon I would end up in A&E after wearing that contraption

ssshhh! nobody knows my alter ego is Arnold Layne ( if you're under45, google it ).
Like a bit of Floyd then Tel?

Might make you jealous or might not, as you might have been yourself, I was at the V&A Friday, to see "Their Mortal Remains "...

Pretty damn good it is too!

I 2nd toughbuilt just recently bought one were getting along just fine at the minute

I've tried a few tool belt and always ending up shelving them but as the toughbuilt is so easily clipped on or off it's got the edge on competitors and with the possibilty of expanding the set with different pouch's and then with them being really easily interchangeable

I know its an old post however its still relevant,

I have been using this cheapy the last month
mac-allister-electricians-tool-pouch
I really like the size of it however the inserts for the drivers have failed, they should have rubber ends or be open ended or something any ways whats your favourite nowadays ?

The CK has bad reviews
The Mikita looks small
This Mikita looks a bit more like it
Then again am i better with a full belt

What do you like >?

I know its an old post however its still relevant,

I have been using this cheapy the last month
mac-allister-electricians-tool-pouch
I really like the size of it however the inserts for the drivers have failed, they should have rubber ends or be open ended or something any ways whats your favourite nowadays ?

The CK has bad reviews
The Mikita looks small
This Mikita looks a bit more like it
Then again am i better with a full belt

What do you like >?
Google "Kuny" tool pouch's..They are basically rebadged CLC stuff..

I have their electricians pouch for when I work up ladders/steps ect.

Kuny's 9 Pocket Electrician Pouch - https://www.angliatoolcentre.co.uk/kunys-electrician-pouch-pid42511.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwOXR0u7F2QIVCrftCh0h8QxqEAQYASABEgJ3ivD_BwE

looking around i would go for the CK one. as mi old thing is geting a bit worn, tht's the one i'd replace it with.

Reply to Which tool belt? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock