Discuss Who or what gets up your nose on TV? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

allabove pretty annoying, but can't beat the soaps. esp. emmerroirds. (used to be emmerroid farm).loads of under talented, over made up bitches either gossiping or slagging each other off. missus watches it while i go upstairs to watch air crash/car sos/ animalcops/forensic detetectives.
Likewise all of the Soaps are the same aint the? oh one more No chin on Constipation Street.

Me: I don't mean I get up my own nose.
Alan Carr
Piers Morgan
Eddie Izard
Dianne Abbot
David Walliams
The Speaker of the House of Commons
To name a few.
One more Alan titchead HRH'S personal gardener, one right dipstick

simon cowheel on x fuctor. flicks offant talented rock singers and passes through female schreechers.

Alright zippy is ok, George is a ****.
th
LOL.

By chance, anybody you do like Pete, besides Mrs Pete?
Oh yeah My Son his Partner an Her Girls, his Daughter and Stepson, my Mate Bob , Lucy, Holly, Elizabeth, The Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, Joe Satriani, The Memory of my Mum Gad and Brother along with My in laws, Tel , You, Sparky Chick, most of the Members on this Forum The Post Lady, the Girl that cuts my hair, the checkout Girl at Tesco, Uncle Tom Cobly and All, Oh by the way I never actually said I didn't like any of the people I mentioned, just that they get up my nose.:tongue::tongue::handpointup::handwaving::thumbsup::handfist:
Forgot to say I like Anthony Bragg as well, daren't leave him out, never hear the last of it.

Oh yeah My Son his Partner an Her Girls, his Daughter and Stepson, my Mate Bob , Lucy, Holly, Elizabeth, The Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, Joe Satriani, The Memory of my Mum Gad and Brother along with My in laws, Tel , You, Sparky Chick, most of the Members on this Forum The Post Lady, the Girl that cuts my hair, the checkout Girl at Tesco, Uncle Tom Cobly and All, Oh by the way I never actually said I didn't like any of the people I mentioned, just that they get up my nose.:tongue::tongue::handpointup::handwaving::thumbsup::handfist:
Alright Peppa Pig is ok, George is a ****.
Thankfully I don't have to watch that carp, all the children in my life are beyond that stuff

Oh yeah My Son his Partner an Her Girls, his Daughter and Stepson, my Mate Bob , Lucy, Holly, Elizabeth, The Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, Joe Satriani, The Memory of my Mum Gad and Brother along with My in laws, Tel , You, Sparky Chick, most of the Members on this Forum The Post Lady, the Girl that cuts my hair, the checkout Girl at Tesco, Uncle Tom Cobly and All,

peppa pig and horrid henry want to be both consigned to a nasty end, decapitated, strangled and dumped in shark infested spaghetti.

Alright Peppa Pig is ok, George is a ****.
Thankfully I don't have to watch that carp, all the children in my life are beyond that stuff

Reply to Who or what gets up your nose on TV? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net