Discuss William Steward & Co in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi this may sound stupid, but has anyone here heard of William Steward & Co.Did my apprenticeship with them back in the 80's but can't find any records of them now.Maybe they merged with another company:)

Hi guys, I worked with Stewards from 1988 through to 1997 on several large projects including Odeon and Water World Stoke-on-Trent, Law Courts Hanley Stoke-on-Trent, Burton Hospital, GCHQ, Britannic Assurance Wythall Green.
Great company with great people, no matter what some of the comments suggest.

I worked at the QE2 for about four years. I remember Steve Churchill, he was half Greek I think. Do you remember Paul Kelly, Terry Mitchell, Terry Jarvis, Steve Moran, Billy Tobin, Gordon Chambers (Trapper), Mark Taylor? Plus that mob from Leeds. I did some serious drinking on that job, virtually lived in the Graftons.:17: All those days are past me now :shame:

re wm steward and co hi stephen i was an apprentice with the company at westminster tech as i remember there were two sephens there at the time one worked with big al and the outher with fred. and i worked with les the place has been chopped up into flats

Hi Chris,

I think you may be a friend of my Dads, Mourty?

I worked in the London end of William steward with people like percy thorogood and mick vipond my name is Ian donnelly ,Irish and was a metalworkers who made panel boxes and medical boxes .xray etc love to hear from colleagues who where there in the middle 80s

Reply to William Steward & Co in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock