• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss :(... in the Photography Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Grade LED Lighting Strips

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
get the chips on then.

Wilko

Electrician's Arms
Oh dear !
But there is good news here - you've been able to post a topic with less than 25 characters in the title :)

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
Oh dear !
But there is good news here - you've been able to post a topic with less than 25 characters in the title :)
sit in the corner playing with your abacus, smartarse. :):):):p:p:D:eek:

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
I often use full stops to get the count to 25

PEG

Respected Member
I have seen that note before...it was on the socket i used for me phone charger,at Seaworld...previous to my life-time ban :eek:

PEG

Respected Member
Teasing those Great Whites again were you PEG :)
Close...went their (Orlando) years back,before my beautiful children arrived,and my missus has a proper thing about dolphins...or at least,mammals with a hole in their head ...anywho...

Gets to a massive round,annular tank,with a rake of dolphins swimming round,and there is about 500 people ,3 deep,all around this thing,all hanging their arms over,to touch one.

I pulls her towards a gap,and shoves her to the edge,she sticks both her arms over,and holy mackerel,a big,blue,grinning dolphin,pops up between her arms,receives a thorough pat and hug,and vanishes :)

We missed the manatee feed,so as to avoid a potential lynching ;)

Only other dolphin story,is, when working in Israel with me pal,opposite our hotel,was a huge poster,with dolphins on it,and a big,Hebrew tag-line.

I think it was a theme park...but i told me pal it was a fish and chip shop advert..."What? They eat dolphins?" he remarked...

"Only on a Friday,before Shabat" i replied...."It's in the old testament,i think..." :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance