Discuss :(... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
i just hope .........

:(... IMG_DFBBD1481F77-1 - EletriciansForums.net

Oh dear !
But there is good news here - you've been able to post a topic with less than 25 characters in the title :)
sit in the corner playing with your abacus, smartarse. :):):):p:p:D:eek:

I often use full stops to get the count to 25

Teasing those Great Whites again were you PEG :)

Close...went their (Orlando) years back,before my beautiful children arrived,and my missus has a proper thing about dolphins...or at least,mammals with a hole in their head ...anywho...

Gets to a massive round,annular tank,with a rake of dolphins swimming round,and there is about 500 people ,3 deep,all around this thing,all hanging their arms over,to touch one.

I pulls her towards a gap,and shoves her to the edge,she sticks both her arms over,and holy mackerel,a big,blue,grinning dolphin,pops up between her arms,receives a thorough pat and hug,and vanishes :)

We missed the manatee feed,so as to avoid a potential lynching ;)

Only other dolphin story,is, when working in Israel with me pal,opposite our hotel,was a huge poster,with dolphins on it,and a big,Hebrew tag-line.

I think it was a theme park...but i told me pal it was a fish and chip shop advert..."What? They eat dolphins?" he remarked...

"Only on a Friday,before Shabat" i replied...."It's in the old testament,i think..." :eek:

Reply to :(... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock