Discuss 2357 306 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Andy1

Hi guys,

Any apprentices and trainees out there done the 306 exam for the lev3 2357?

Sitting mine tomorrow and although I'm feeling confident its always nice to hear how others got on with it. What types of cables did they ask you to terminate? Was the written paper fairly straight forward?

Cheers

Andy.

Hi guys,

Any apprentices and trainees out there done the 306 exam for the lev3 2357?

Sitting mine tomorrow and although I'm feeling confident its always nice to hear how others got on with it. What types of cables did they ask you to terminate? Was the written paper fairly straight forward?

hi andy
next 2 week i have got same exam now if you help me about type of question i ll be appreciate

Reply to 2357 306 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A few weeks ago I posted this in another thread...: The tripping kept occurring, so I went back and moved a likely candidate circuit to the...
Replies
Views
Evening Guys, I started training as an electrician when I left school at 16 but left the industry behind before I was fully qualified. At the...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I’m new to this site however just thought I’d give my best explanation of what the AM2 was like. If this is in the wrong forum I’m very...
Replies
Views
Bear with me on this guys as its a long one and i know these threads have been done to death but im interested in any views any of you may have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock