Discuss agencies in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

megaman83

hey sparks ;)

i was wondering if any of you have a few decent ( is there any:confused:) contacts for agencies especially those who work abroad. eg. oil and gas would be my line of thinking. if you could pm them to me i would be very greatful and willing to share a few contacts i use ( some of which are quite good )

many thanks

not yet liam hopefully if get a wee bit of work ill get it done early this year. no where in NI does it think aberdeen is closest to me

not yet liam hopefully if get a wee bit of work ill get it done early this year. no where in NI does it think aberdeen is closest to me
I phoned up ASET in Aberdeen about it before xmas.They said they were fully booked till end of march! And wanted 895+vat(plus your flight and digs)I think their website quoted 595+vat. There's also a place in Elsmere port(near Liverpool) that also does it but I don't know what their waiting list is like.

theres no work here in donegal infact its grim everywhere ,im thinking of going down the oil and gas road,theres a place in donegal that does the survival course about 1200 euro , but i think the compex course is more handy to have first at least you can work on shore with that,im waiting on my inspection and testing results and am doing my 17th next week and then take it from there,probably have to go working away dont want to but no choice ,this is the worst ive seen it i started in 1989 and they say things will get worse not trying to depress you by the way

no liam im well aware of how bad it is already been out of work for 3 weeks now. and thats the first time ever out of work. there is a few jobs in belfast going on but near immpossible to get on to them. as always been the way here its more 'who you know' more than 'what you know' . i worked away last year and had the time of my life. good money. good work mates etc etc. although if your leaving a wife and family behind not so appealing, its not for everyone. definitly compeX first mate. offshore is useless without that first and as you say you could work onshore. from what ive been told offshore course is no walk in the park either, maybe someone could fill us in on this thread.

Reply to agencies in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock