Discuss Any Golfers Out There? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

just picked myself up a mini stand style bag for £40, was going to get a pencil bag but didnt like how floppy they were and lack of dividers, this was a perfect trade off for a light bag. got 3/4 of a set in there and is still really light.

Pencil bags are rubbish, dont ever buy one. Stand bags are good until you play in winter, and you have to carry them lol. In time get yourself a 3 wheel trolley, save your energy for playing golf and not carrying your clubs about.

I'm playing in the morning and I need to sort my balls out! Playing with Callaway CRX Power atm but no way as good as the Titlest Pro-v1 X. Distance is the same but the feel on the short shots is not that good.

I've got a cart bag and a two wheel trolley as I'm old school. This bag is to keep in the car for the ad hoc game after work or for a quick short 9.

Might buy a wedge next as they are not too expensive, something like a 58 deg.

@ Wozz... Callaway Pro-X 60d..... When you hit it right it is like watching a pro on telly. When you hit it wrong, it goes very wrong lol. That club added 3 extra shots on todays score card pmsl.

Got 18 in after some training at work this morning, was good to play a proper course, barring a couple of disaster holes done ok, was about 10 over for the first 9 and 3 over for the back nine then had a silly 10 on a par five. Had a fair few pars, a couple of birdie putts and one eagle putt. hoping to play again at the weekend definitely hooked again. Want to be playing regulary at around 15-18 handicap fairly soon, should be achievable.

I was never too interested in what brand of ball i used when i used to play, but today i played with Srixon Z star and really liked it around the greens.

tried out the mizuno wedge i picked up for a amazing £29.99 on the range today, never reversed range balls before haha, cant wait to try it out on the course.

i had golf lessons many years from a pro. After a few weeks of instruction from the pro, he said " I can see what the problem you have". He said that I was standing far too close to the ball..........after I had hit it!
Anyway, never trust golfers......They are always playing a round!

Golfer here, play 2-3 times a week this time of year, once a week in the winter, member of course here in sunny Suffolk and like to get around and play a few others if I can as well. Play off 7 but have been playing for years so that's an advantage, am working through a few open venues, have played St. Andrews, Royal St. Georges and a few others, off to Turnbery this year which I'm really looking forward to. Golf is a great distraction and I love getting out in some fresh air after a day in dust and rubbish!

Reply to Any Golfers Out There? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net