Search the forum,

Discuss Arse or Elbow? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i'd say it's 2/1, simply because each of us has 2 elbows ans 1 arse. that precludes employed personnel, as they have a boss, giving them the advantages of 2 arseholes.

all due respect to the forum moderators. i could not moderate a fart, even if i wanted to.

all due respect to the forum moderators. i could not moderate a fart, even if i wanted to.

The staff over the years have done it 42,978 times just on your posts!!!!!! Get your our back in a short while Tel, logging off and going out to do a quote. I'll say hello to Glennsparks for you.

PS, what score did you get BTW????

all my posts are moderated by the 3 stooges.

004.jpg

who's got the plot, coz i've lost it completely.

The 'plot' has been dug up, filled with water , and sold to the French and the like. Just like most of our other assets and utilities.

The 'plot' has been dug up, filled with water , and sold to the French and the like. Just like most of our other assets and utilities.
According to Peter Hitchens in the DM the other day, we gave all our stuff to the Yanks after WW1, including all our gold bullion, that's why we got a special relationship. But as youngscud, you can't believe all you read in the press.

No point me taking the test. I don't know my arse from my elbow which is why I got struck off the surgeons register.

According to Peter Hitchens in the DM the other day, we gave all our stuff to the Yanks after WW1, including all our gold bullion, that's why we got a special relationship. But as youngscud, you can't believe all you read in the press.

Especially the DM, if they say tomorrow is Wednesday , I would check.

Think more research is needed.... So we all need to study more cracks, I'm sure there are sites you can look at.
Or a work mate as his trousers slip a bit as bend over, just ask if he could bend his arm so you see the difference now

And remember what kenny everett all done in the best possible taste
<will post picture of Cupid Stunts in a bit>

What about the 80 Billion that went off to the Bundersbank (German for bank) which Gordon Brown assigned to show good faith ?

Was there any one who got all their ares correct then
A smart ares or.maybe seeing too many cracks and.bottems and knows what they are looking at

Holding a ladder and looked up, but turned away
I was scared if the guy did fall my last image would be his bottem coming for me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Arse or Elbow? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net