Discuss assholes in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dan86

sitting having my lunch, and this rocks up.
umyzugu4.jpg

there's no way they're disabled anyway. nobs.

That really is truly disgusting !
How anyone can voluntarily eat at MacDonalds is beyond me.

How do you know its maccies... it might be BK??? or am I talking rubbish again...
I like MacDonalds every now and then...

I parked in two different disabled zones today :/

Naughty naughty i hope they both weren't outside maccys :)

One in my high street. Kicked mother out, she went to bank and I stayed in the car.

Other outside doctors while I picked up prescription.

If there were legitimate parking spots I would have used them!

I once parked in a disabled unit at tesco's whilst shopping with the missus.

I was with the 'missus' putting up with her motor mouth, getting blamed for everything & preparing myself for a hour shop.

So, i think that warrants short term disability. Justified, i think.

I once spray-canned a wheelchair motif onto the side of a Jag when he wouldn't move for me to park there (legitimately with a blue badge)............. he was abusive and obviously a car salesman. I waited for a while then nipped back with my can. I would have loved to see him explain that to his boss! :wheelchair:

I once spray-canned a wheelchair motif onto the side of a Jag when he wouldn't move for me to park there (legitimately with a blue badge)............. he was abusive and obviously a car salesman. I waited for a while then nipped back with my can. I would have loved to see him explain that to his boss! :wheelchair:

I take it he didnt have a disabled badge and you required the space because of a severe disability? ..... I raise the issue because I had a father with a Blue badge who could walk just the same as a fully abled person but the system provided a blue badge. He could also walk quite happily around 18 holes of a golf course!

EDIT: Sorry Im on my hobby horse of disabled badges and who qualifies for them!

I take it he didnt have a disabled badge and you required the space because of a severe disability? ..... I raise the issue because I had a father with a Blue badge who could walk just the same as a fully abled person but the system provided a blue badge. He could also walk quite happily around 18 holes of a golf course!

EDIT: Sorry Im on my hobby horse of disabled badges and who qualifies for them!

Yes I was taking my then husband who has MS and is a wheelchair user. I had to park on double yellow lines (legally) but I was spitting venom at the time.

As a Civil Enforcement Officer (part time) as well as a spark, I see everything that goes on. We are quite lenient compared to a lot of councils, and I always give people the chance to move before booking them. The thing that really winds me up is the amount of blue badge misuse that goes on, the whole system really is a joke. Caught a bloke the other day using his dead mother's blue badge. But I was still the bad guy (as always). We have started doing prosecutions now for this but it's still rife.

Didn't realise you were a traffic warden kingeri....do you look in the mirror with your outfit on, and say i am an enforcement officer then pull a mean look?

I would lol.

Yes I was taking my then husband who has MS and is a wheelchair user. I had to park on double yellow lines (legally) but I was spitting venom at the time.

In that case I apologise .... you are one of the rare users of the blue badge system that truely deserves it. Probably one of the 10%!

I used to and still do occasionally work with disabled people.

It drives me nuts when all the disabled spots are taken up by lazy $"^&%"s.
Funny they all seem to go deaf when you point out the error of their ways.

Reply to assholes in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net