Discuss Avatar in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So just been looking through the members online and I noticed there is a large amount of users without Avatars,
So come on don't be shy lets see some cool ones.
I don't know about other members but I usually recognise a member by their avatar before looking at their username.

You're right, I look at the avatar first. I noticed the other day that another topcat has turned up - topcat 78 I think with an obviously similar avatar, hope they won't be scrapping all night, the noise keeps the wife up!

Don't worry Officer Dibble will sort em out if they don't behave.

Mmmm might need a replacement for mine. Any suggestions?

There's a notice that pops up if you've posted a dozen times and haven't yet uploaded an avatar that links you to the place to add one. So I'm guessing those without them either have less than a dozen or so posts, or are meanies.

@Sintra I always liked the one with the little lad on your knee.

Reply to Avatar in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

The big stately home I’ve been working in has an EMS 5096 alarm system with over 100 detectors and 3 (that I know of) panels. All detectors are...
Replies
Views
I have pulled out an old evaporative system I purchased many years ago from storage to have a look at it and see if I can get it running. Was...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Time has come where we do actually need to start installing these. Few new builds coming up where is now a requirement. Done the course...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I'm wondering if anyone has much experience with the Tesla Gen 3 Wall Chargers? Quick look through the instructions shows no PEN...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock