Search the forum,

Discuss Back to the tools in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cornishpete

Hi

Please excuse me for this post as im sure there are many others that have made simular ones but i dont seem to be able to find helpful ones for my situation.

Ok here goes, I was an electrical engineer working within automation factories and undertook numerous qualifications as well as compleateing a 4 year aprentiship. After 11 years i thought i might retain and try my hand at something else and so after another 10 years and now a whole bunch of acedemic qualifications im now in a job where im not earnign the money i once was or enjoying my time stuck on a pc at a desk so im looking to go back to the tools.
im happy to list off what qualifications i have but im just a bit lost in the complexity of the changes that have happened and dont sem to be able to get a straight answer to what i need to do to restart as an electriction mostly in the domestic market now but after all the time i spent as a competent person i would like to avoid being an aprentice again.

so does anyone what to throw some help my way
i will post my qualifications as im sure that will be helpful

Pete

Contact Elecsa, Napit, NICEIC and Stroma and ask for a welcome pack. These will outline what you need........The rest has been done to death on here.

Reply to Back to the tools in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

As I have retired now (really!) I have decided to sell my electrical tools etc. They include hand tools, hilmor galv. conduit bender 20/32 with...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I need some help please, I want to book my exam for 2391 but my teacher is not allowing me as I need to pass the mark he set up...
Replies
Views
Now Ive done Periodic Inspection and Initial Virification Qualifications with LCL/EAL (so non C&G 2394/95) # strange part building Modules , this...
Replies
Views
I am currently employed by the RAF as an Electrical Engineer/Technician, but I'm interested in going down the route of a domestic electrician...
Replies
Views
Just a quick introduction from me - I'm a 49 year old living in Essex - I have no electrical qualifications but Im looking into training options...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock