Discuss Bane's new avatar in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

It's me throttling all those who dare to question my authority on all matters electrical.

I work in the industry now you know.

Why? Think it's cr*p?

:D no mate ,just cant make the picture out without me glasses and i cant be arsed to search for them,i think me kids have been playing lets hide dads specks again:D little feckers.

Since sparkyork got rid of his van there have been a lot of changes of avatars. Mind you Bane has gone one step further and changed his signature too. (Perhaps he's got a new computer!)

this avatar business is getting out of hand ,next you'll have skeletons doing the wild thing ................got to improve my sarcasm rating ..............

Wayne's picture is GOD from the fresco of God creating Adam.

It is not a true depiction of the original though.

This is the original

Bane's new avatar {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you spark doctor I'll update my avatar in due course
the reason for the avatar is twofold; I figured it would be ironic to have the fellow represent me. also when people hear they are working with me they utter "oh god".

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you spark doctor I'll update my avatar in due course
the reason for the avatar is twofold; I figured it would be ironic to have the fellow represent me. also when people hear they are working with me they utter "oh god".

I usally get "O sh*t, Ian's coming"

Reply to Bane's new avatar in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock