Discuss Be Worried, ...Very Worried!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I doubt there are many soldiers that wake up in a morning hoping they are going to get to kill someone. It's just part of the job.
if this is so, they need to change their training methods.
Personally i'd prefer to have an army wanting to kill the enermy.

Putin uploaded this to his facebook today lol

Attachments

• Be Worried, ...Very Worried!! 2505d877e2ebf686f238827796d37964 - EletriciansForums.net
    2505d877e2ebf686f238827796d37964.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 56
What part? I suppose this is the crux of the matter.

You're not gonna find any crabs, monkeys, wedges, posties, scaleys or scab lifters who joined the army to kill people. Speak to most frontline squaddies though and I think you'll find a stark difference in their reasons for joining!

Agree with the front line comment sort of....................but not all on your list are thorough bred shiny arses sitting in the rear with the gear & I know you are in no way belittling any other branch/regiment/arm of our forces or their members;

Crabs well that depends on if they are rock apes & believe me some of them are are worth their weight in gold & do not just sit looking after airfields.

Scabbers, hmmm agreed maybe not up for running & gunning but they are more often than not on footsies these days as part of the brick/team patrol & lets not forget the MERT, so some of them are just as much in the danger line.

Wedges...................oooooooh you've not met 9 sqn members then, then there is Felix?

Scaley backs...........met some very interesting ones , Special op Bty & SRR to name a couple (mad as a box of frogs some of them)

But you are right Damien, once you've trained for it you want to actually do it for real at some point instead of slinging rounds at a Fig11 or shells across Hohne.
And lets not forget every one is trained first & foremost as a basic infantry man/woman, even tankers :icon12:

As for going to war, get real we are already at war with Russia....it's called an economic war & going by the way Putin is acting I'd guess it's a war Obama is currently winning.

I hope Russia are preparing to kiss that money goodbye then, Greece spend any money they are lent, then everyone elses and some more. They'll never see it again.....

It has more to do with russia expanding its sphere of influence into greece - an eu state and the cradle of democracy.

I see that an official as saying that some agreement has been reached in the secret Ukrainian talks. Let's hope that the West hasn't capitulated in favour of the Russian demands, ...if they have Putin without a doubt will read this as weakness that he can further manipulate, and any peace will be short lived.

That's Always been the problem with the West, they never go into talks with a common united stand, so always end up capitulating beyond what they intended. A big mistake where Putin is concerned, he only understands strong representation and conviction and the consequences of ignoring that strength...

Well we'll just have to wait and see, if things have been sorted out, or it's just going to be another Putin ruse to put even more troops into the Ukraine later on....

Both sides have no discipline so a ceasfire will be ahort lived... pro russian soldiers who are looking for any reason to pull the trigger is only foing to go one way

The cease fire is set for the 15th .... what this space as both side hit hard until then, a massive bomb hit they other day (see my previous post) and came after a possible deal of a cease fire that day.

Both sides have no discipline so a ceasfire will be ahort lived... pro russian soldiers who are looking for any reason to pull the trigger is only foing to go one way

All that's fine, well to a point. So long as all the heavy Russian arms are withdrawn from the Ukraine along with it's ground forces that are supposedly not there, (which everyone and his dog knows that they are) then things may get a little better. The trouble is that Putin just can't be trusted and has proved that over and over, during the many years he has held official office in Russia.

Quite amazing really for a Russian President to be able to make all these statements of assurance and in the same breath denies any involvement with the Ukrainian separatist terrorists!!

Reply to Be Worried, ...Very Worried!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock