Discuss Best sat-nav in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

P&Q

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know the best sat-nav in the market for it's price? which has a good signal strength?
Thanks

I have the Garmin 310 - the blue tooth is handy- to link mobile with whilst driving. On another note don’t leave the charger for it in the glove box- I never leave my sat nav but last week some b*****d stole my charger I’m currently waiting for my eBay replacement.

Reply to Best sat-nav in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone I work as an electrician in industrial facilities, and I have been studying mechanical engineering for a long time, but I would like...
Replies
Views
G
Hi fellow Sparkies! I've never posted before on this site and now I've retired its a bit late to frequent the pages of this forum but I need to...
Replies
Views
Gumers
G
Evening everyone . Currently looking at pricing a job up . It’s a hot tub supply . Outside socket with a few spare ways in an outdoor cu . 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, a landlord is converting a house into two flats and wants a separate consumer unit for both flats upstairs and downstairs. He also...
Replies
Views
Hi , Does anyone know an UK manufacturer that has 600*300*300 PVC or PP manholes? Thanks in advantage.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock