Discuss Black bird in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i thought the intention of this forum was to support electricians, give info on electrical problems, sharing information, not general banter. If it gets overtaken by banter it will fail. Imagine trying to find useful electrical info and you have to wade through the crap on this site. Who cares if your wife said “come and look at these ----”. This is a site for stuff electrical. If it doesn’t become that it will die. I’d you want banter go to Facebook.

I am finding you tube electrical videos great. Not sure what I would get from a query on this site!

i thought the intention of this forum was to support electricians, give info on electrical problems, sharing information, not general banter. If it gets overtaken by banter it will fail. Imagine trying to find useful electrical info and you have to wade through the crap on this site. Who cares if your wife said “come and look at these ----”. This is a site for stuff electrical. If it doesn’t become that it will die. I’d you want banter go to Facebook.

I am finding you tube electrical videos great. Not sure what I would get from a query on this site!
The intention of this site is predominantly to deal with electrical queries, however there are additional sections to the forum that include photograph, sport, hobbies etc, if you do to want to look at parts of the forum look at the section it is posted in before reading.

Hi not Mike. In case you haven't noticed, the site is divided up into sub forums. The one we are in right now is the photography forum. Feel free to browse the electrical forum for any queries you may have. There are some very clever and experienced sparkies on here who are more than willing to help with any problems.

thought the intention of this forum was to support electricians, give info on electrical problems, sharing information, not general banter. If it gets overtaken by banter it will fail. Imagine trying to find useful electrical info and you have to wade through the crap on this site. Who cares if your wife said “come and look at these ----”. This is a site for stuff electrical. If it doesn’t become that it will die. I’d you want banter go to Facebook.

Life like a box of chocolates until some peaple throws a box at you. I find it nice to see out side this forum what
peoples get up to. And nice what peaples hobby are , Mines skipping stones on ponds.

OI! there's only room for 1 miserable sod on here, and that's ME.

Black bird Quality street - EletriciansForums.net

Hi Not Mike, this is in the photography forum so does not interfere with the rest of the site.
Some people have more in their life than just electrics, I am an Electrician and Admin on here but it doesn't mean I want to spend all day talking about cable or banning people and doing mod stuff.
Maybe next time look at which part of the forum you're in before complaining.
Ps I don't go on Facebook because its full of people that whinge about daft things.

Reply to Black bird in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock