Discuss Blood doners in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mogga

In view of my own wife being due a baby and other members wifes,partners having little ones recently or due them soon I was thinking about Blood Donation I use to give regularly in the past but recently past 5 years due to working all over the place and finishing times I havent given for a good while (This IS being rectified on saturday ) I was wondering how many of us give blood or would give blood as the stocks are low and as Tesco say "Every little helps"
I understand that during a "section" they require a lot of blood as they do during normal operations so Im posting link on my FB and here for everyone to sign up
I know you lot will :D:D

Great post mate, and it light of my missus' recent experience it brings it home to you that too few people donate blood or organs in this country. Please fella's if you get the chance please do it. It only takes 20 minutes and you get a cuppa and choccy biscuit.

Ive been a selfish shellfish and walked past a fire station when all the nice people were giving their blood,shame on me,its my time to give something back,im donating from now on.

the way I look at it and no doubt ken will be the same is "How can I expect it to be there for my wife and child and possible me when I havent done my bit to help others !!" As ken says 20mins n you get a coffee n chokky bikky n if your lucky its a nice lookin wee nurse if your unlucky it will be Helga I know what one Im gettin Helga here I come !!!!!

Reply to Blood doners in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net