Discuss Brown or Red sauce in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Neither.

Salt and vinegar all the way!

(But brown sauce is better than red)

Last edited by a moderator:
????? Sauce with fish n chips, :eek: mushy peas all the way mixed with gravy...
Also defo brown over red espicially on a full english, mmm proper food :D

Mayo with chippies but sausage / pig sarnie it has to be HP!
Brown or Red sauce {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Can anyone translate brown sauce and red sauce into North American? :eek:

I might guess tomato ketchup for red sauce, and beef gravy for brown sauce, but that's just a guess.

"Fish and chips" isn't really that popular here, but when we have it at my house, it's tartar sauce on the fish and tomato ketchup on the chips.

Salt and vinegar on fish and chips with bread and butter (must be butter) to make a chip butty with red sauce. Mushy peas if bought from the chippy. Red sauce with the full English (must have black pudding).

I can feel my waist line expanding as I write this.

Just going to get something to eat :D

Will not buy HP anymore since they closed the factory in Birmingham and moved production to Holland!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will not buy HP anymore since they closed the factory in Birmingham and moved production to Holland!!!!!![/quote]

Yeah, bit sad that, used to drive past it regularly when working in Brum 12 or so years ago (God is it that long !):rolleyes:

no sauce but salt and so much vinegar you've got a puddl of it when you've finisched your chipps! witha pukka pie of course!!

lol :D always remember first time we went to Florida...spent hours looking for a shop nr i drive because we heard on the grapevine they sold brown sauce :) the missus was getting severe withdrawal symptoms and time was running out!!:eek:;)

its hard to explain really, its a spicy sauce ermmm...and its brown:confused::)

lol :D always remember first time we went to Florida...spent hours looking for a shop nr i drive because we heard on the grapevine they sold brown sauce :) the missus was getting severe withdrawal symptoms and time was running out!!:eek:;)

its hard to explain really, its a spicy sauce ermmm...and its brown:confused::)

PREGNANT?:eek: was she

Have found a nice ketchup Levi Roots 'Love Apple Tomato Ketchup' it's brill he was on Dragons Den I believe and got backing of one of them to produce it.

I might guess tomato ketchup for red sauce, and beef gravy for brown sauce, but that's just a guess.

"Fish and chips" isn't really that popular here, but when we have it at my house, it's tartar sauce on the fish and tomato ketchup on the chips.

If you ever come to Britain mdshunk, I'll take you for fish and chips and a pint then after we'll go and have a fight with someone (but only if you've been drinking lager all day/night).

A truly typical British night out! Oh and a kebab later too!

PS: Lager is shi*. Guinness or Hoegaarden for me!

Reply to Brown or Red sauce in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock