Discuss Bs5419 "type" details..? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The BS number quoted is related to the isolator.
it could have been paired with a number of different fuse types,
are you able to read the fuse details?

The BS number quoted is related to the isolator.
it could have been paired with a number of different fuse types,
are you able to read the fuse details?
Hi James
So on an Eicr for over current protection section for a sub main on. the board details section you wouldn't write 5419 isolator you would refer to the fuse that is installed instead for the form filling?

Yes the overcurrent device will be the fuse, BS5419 is not a protective device. It will be BS88, BS1361 or BS3036.

I thought you were an established business that was looking at expanding out into commercial stuff and taking more electricians on?

Apologies if I've got that wrong, but I'm sure you said something like that in another thread?

Reply to Bs5419 "type" details..? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm back in the electrical game after 9 years break so feeling a little rusty! I'm adding an additional socket to a circuit but the main RCD...
Replies
Views
Good evening. Currently sorting out my girlfriend’s flat for rent. I’ve found all sorts of bad electrical work. Can anyone advise if this is an...
Replies
Views
Had a customer message me before I went to do a job asking if I could put a new bulb in a spotlight while I was there, so I picked up some LED...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Thank you in advance... So I had an electrician put in some FCUs on spurs to a couple of outside lights.. this one was in readiness to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need to replace these, anyone know how these come off please. Many thanks in advance.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock