Discuss Bye Bye .... I'm gone! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Geordie Spark

After struggling with Capcha to make a post after three attempts it threw me back to a blank screen which locked up and I had to restart the browser and reload the forum.

I haven't got the patience any more for all this farting about so I'm gone.

It's been nice knowing you but I'm abandoning ship and taking to the lifeboat. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Don't go, Don't Go.

Oh well Gowon then.

(Goes off to practice with Capcha)

Strange, Capcha is not coming up for me now.

When it did, going to advanced edit seemed better.

Geordie don't leave mate, the site really won't be the same if you do, you know I like a good joke and banter which is what I'm guaranteed with you.
Speak to the mods or admin to get it sorted please.

I go advanced too before editing, it sometimes asks but doesn't lose it....

Your a well respected regular so be a shame to lose you ...:/

I thought the problems with this site had been sorted (I don't mean the Electrical Trainee) but on an ipad it is painfully slow to load and screen jumps up for no reason. Any ideas whats wrong?

Can I suggest, scanning your computer before going, as I am sure this will help. I am not talking about anti virus, but little nasties call Malware. Please try following and choose free version....you maybe surprised how many nasties it picks up, working along with my AGV anti virus, this has saved our backsides a few times.http://www.malwarebytes.org/

odd.i keep hearing of all these problems with the site, yet I've had none. I primarily use tapatalk and all works perfect, even uploading images.
I used my pc yesterday to access the site, and it worked perfectly.
Strange

I thought the problems with this site had been sorted (I don't mean the Electrical Trainee) but on an ipad it is painfully slow to load and screen jumps up for no reason. Any ideas whats wrong?

Ive had the same problems on my phone and iPad, slow to load then the screen jumps when you click a thread and opens the wrong one. Even tapatalk on the phone hangs sometimes. Only happened since the board was down

mine's working better than before. only had about 5 of them gotchas i the last week. still, they say the sun shines on the righteous. lol.

i have had no problems with the site apart from original, no access issues, so I can only think this is down to individual members computers

Reply to Bye Bye .... I'm gone! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net