• Thread starter Guest55
  • Start date
  • Replies 233
  • Views 19K

Currently reading:
Chess !

Discuss Chess ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

@biff55 & @Hants-Spark

Sorry fellas, couldn't make it yesterday, I won't BS you with excuses!!!
biff, kicking our game off in a few mins, Hants, ours about 5 or 6.

Got TMS to listen to as well! :)

@biff55 & @Hants-Spark

Sorry fellas, couldn't make it yesterday, I won't BS you with excuses!!!
biff, kicking our game off in a few mins, Hants, ours about 5 or 6.

Got TMS to listen to as well! :)

Was The Apprentice final to good to pull away from :) no worries mate I'll be around then but am going out for a curry about 8ish, although I will no doubt be beaten by then lol

well I dropped a major clanger at around move 5 or 6 with Biff when I allowed him to take my rook without even thinking about what I was doing, he is a great player for sure, I played like a first timer to the game, appalling, however I was hoping he would drop a clanger as well and allow me back in the game, he didn't of course, I knew a couple of days ago I would lose but hoped he would make a mistake, I had my a$$ whipped, I await my next attempt at beating EFs number one player, well done Biff, sorry I was pathetic, I will try harder in the next one.

I haven't noticed a challenge fella, I will log into chess.com now and accept you if your there or find you if you are not.

My elder brother plays chess and he's quite good at it, if fact I challenge anyone this forum to have a game with him. If he loses then I'll buy the winner an electrical tool of their choice worth around £25 and vice versa if my brother wins.

if your local (Oldham) then lets play face to face!!

Monjoor

biff's cracking...I quote, "this is really poor for me tonight"
The excuses are starting to appear! :smilielol5:

oh really ?
of course you took advantage of my sloppy performance and won the game with ease then ?
course not :)
my worst day is still 200 points above your best game ;-)

So , it looks like we need to up the ante for the forums merry band of budding chess players whom are suddenly getting a bit rowdy with a few games under their belts.

maybe you lot should dive into the sharks pool of 30min or less* live chess against the clock with no analyze position function............

*30min for entire game , not 30min per move.

oh really ?
of course you took advantage of my sloppy performance and won the game with ease then ?

So , it looks like we need to up the ante for the forums merry band of budding chess players whom are suddenly getting a bit rowdy with a few games under their belts.

maybe you lot should dive into the sharks pool of 30min live chess against the clock with no analyze position function............

I hope your not taring me with that comment biff lol

oh really ?

maybe you lot should dive into the sharks pool of 30min or less* live chess against the clock with no analyze position function............

*30min for entire game , not 30min per move.

No rowdiness from me mate, still waiting for my first win lol, I did manage to beat one bloke on the 30min game but have been eaten alive the rest of them, having fun though.

that will be another 2 weeks then :-D

Hey LOL, I have 9 weeks work between now and September with 6 weeks to do it in, I cannot guarantee I can play everyday at the moment hence the 3 days a move, however I agreed to your 1day a move due to your ranking haha

I just spanked a yank in the 15min game, took about 8 moves, god he was worse than me lol

are you sure you werent playing his guide dog ? :-D

but credit to hants in accepting my challenge in a 30min live game against the clock , he did really well......

he lasted 8 minutes ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Chess ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock