Discuss City & Guild old 2360 in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

Darius-parky

I have a mate who has done part 1 of the old 2360 and passed the exam for that part as well. Now he says he has done the part 2 course but never sat for the part 2 exam.

He would like to know if there any chance he could do the part 2 and take the exam for it?

I personally don't think so since C&G has stopped 2360 couple of years ago. And there is no more exam being organised for that course.

Has any body got any idea or been through the same experience to let me know what he should do?

I am trying to encourage him to join this forum. I think I will may after this bit of advise.

Many thanks every one.

Hi,

From memory, I think students could still be entered into 2360 exams up until 2008 - but this was only for exam retakes and the course itself was officially withdrawn in the summer of 2006 so no more courses were run after the 2005/2006 academic year had been completed. He really needs to contact City & Guilds about this to find out if they still have any of the results for his coursework on file for the part 2 (which would normally go towards his final marks) but in all honesty I think he will need to look at moving over to a level 3 2330 course now. If it's any consolation, from experience the final 2330 written exams will be much easier than the final 2360 part 2 written exams :)

That said, the link below is about the 2360 course being withdrawn and it says that the last examination date for *only* the part 2 is in June 2008 so he needs to try and get this arranged fairly promptly:

City & Guilds | July 2006: 2360 product news and update

Hope that helps,

Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Neil. I will let him have a copy of your reply.

How are things any way? Fine I hope.

Reply to City & Guild old 2360 in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock