• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss CK Cable Shears in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
I have got a brand new set of these if anyone wants them (Tel you know you want them :)

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/c-k-c...m=4583589099400908&utm_content=G - Hand Tools

£16 inc post

Pay via paypal

my pro pac loaded up with essentials already weighs in excess of 25lb. would not want to lug more weight about.not at my age.

I am trying to strip out what I don;t need from my everyday carry , for some reason I carry a lump hammer and brick bolster around which I rarely use these days. i just don't have anywhere else to put them as my spares box is already full to the brim

at one stage i had 3 floor board lifters I lugged about in everyday bag, again had no where else to put them

I am trying to strip out what I don;t need from my everyday carry , for some reason I carry a lump hammer and brick bolster around which I rarely use these days. i just don't have anywhere else to put them as my spares box is already full to the brim

at one stage i had 3 floor board lifters I lugged about in everyday bag, again had no where else to put them
I know what you mean... I still carry a bucket with lump hammer, bolster, ½ chisel, trowel, jointing iron etc. You just never know if you're gonna have to repair something etc... I also carry a crutch key in case I have to get the water off pronto !

Hello,

Are these still available? I can’t seem to send you a message.

Thanks,

Rob
Hi

The only thing I have for sale is a pair of CK vde side cutters which are pretty much brand new like these

Cost me about £40 quid , will sell for £30 inc postage if you are interested ?

Reply to CK Cable Shears in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net