Discuss Confined spaces in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Would this class as one and should I be charging extra lol

a5b9bc4236a809deca341e8b7ed7ff1a.jpg

This is not a confined space, might be worth doing your confined space training so you know what is and what isn't. Then one day when you get a job that is, you will know to charge more :)

Is it me or has this place very recently undergone a humour transplant? I'm fairly sure the OP was joking in his comment, and simply showing you a bizarre place he was working in..... Bah.

I can't even see the pic. Rubbish work comp...

i'dk wall.at that pinlook g to just for havinextra charge

Is it me or has this place very recently undergone a humour transplant? I'm fairly sure the OP was joking in his comment, and simply showing you a bizarre place he was working in..... Bah.

I have noticed that, I'm not a big poster but mainly sarcastic which doesn't seem to translate to some people on here.
Seemed quite confined to me as it wasn't even shoulder width and about 20mtr long which was nice.
But no I knew it wasn't a confined space so will have to get on with the meagre amount of cash I managed to scape up off the floor.

It isn't you, the team here won't tolorate any humour at all, unless your 100% helpful and serious you will get a ban, having fun and making friends here isn't allowed.

I think it was the members in this thread that had the humour bypass not the staff, the op was only having a laugh:laugh3:

Last edited:
Would this class as one and should I be charging extra lol

a5b9bc4236a809deca341e8b7ed7ff1a.jpg

That looks suspiciously like a soft play to me....so if it is, then what you need to do is wangle 6 months of free play for the inconvenience of working in such a tight space. Or, get some scissors on that netting!!

Edit: you have room to get your coffee in there, so just get on with the bloody job!! :wink_smile:

Last edited:
That looks suspiciously like a soft play to me....so if it is, then what you need to do is wangle 6 months of free play for the inconvenience of working in such a tight space. Or, get some scissors on that netting!!

Edit: you have room to get your coffee in there, so just get on with the bloody job!! :wink_smile:

What a good eye you have !
Managed to persuade them to open for one night only and a free bar for as many as I can fit in as it goes.

Ive been saying we need a sarcastic font for a long time. Most of my posts can get viewed the wrong way due to the lack of one. Or we could pick the most serious mod (We are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are, we are the mods) and post their avatar up on our posts every time we are sarcastic.

Reply to Confined spaces in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net