Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I thought we could start a lighthearted thread to make us smile during the difficult times :)

View attachment Coronavirus.mp4

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
but he had a 50/50. A or B.

We are just making plans for Easter not sure whether to spend it the lounge or dining room.
Post automatically merged:

Sitting in warm back garden and just found this in the freezer, result.20200324_150822.jpg

Last edited:
The wench did it Saturday I will tell her to try harder.

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
Had to stop stripping my pile of cable today, the sun was heating the PVC up and was starting to jam the stripper, can't win... :D

There is a bottle of wine calling me from the garden fridge.

Had to stop stripping my pile of cable today, the sun was heating the PVC up and was starting to jam the stripper, can't win... :D
How much is PVC per tonne these days.

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
First world problems mate 😂

First world problems mate

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Nice garden and view Westward.

There is lambs out there but they are over the other side. I take no credit for the garden that is the girlfriends domain I just sit and drink in it.

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
I take no credit for the garden that is the girlfriends domain I just sit and drink in it.
I just hope not, she needs to start pulling them weeds up in those cracks of the patio and why she's doing it get her do some pointing. Lol.

They aren't weeds they are giant verbena which have self seeded everywhere. Here they are fully grown.20170824_065144.jpg

Last edited:

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
There is lambs out there but they are over the other side. I take no credit for the garden that is the girlfriends domain I just sit and drink in it.
If the garden if the GF's domain you might want her to explain what this is ? I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation. ;) :p

20200324_152212.jpg

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
Is it a tall mushroom. Lol.

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
not sure scrap yards are considered essential work these days, might have to wait and weight in later when the price of copper picks up.

Bob Geldoff1234

-
Arms
Esteemed
IMG-20200323-WA0007.jpg
Made me laugh

Another couple of video's someone sent me....
View attachment Gift horse.mp4
View attachment Tesco.mp4

snowhead

-
Mentor
I just caught her having a go at my wine, unbelieeeevable.
LOCKDOWN:eek::mad: NOW Yes NOW

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Critical situation at home, I drink white wine and the girlfriend red. I just caught her having a go at my wine, unbelieeeevable.
I’d contact Boris mate....a global pandemic is one thing but she’s just taking things to far there my good man!

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Keep this between us but it won't be happening again, nuff said.
She drunk it all didn’t she...

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom