• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

We are just making plans for Easter not sure whether to spend it the lounge or dining room.
[automerge]1585062590[/automerge]
Sitting in warm back garden and just found this in the freezer, result.Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) 20200324_150822 - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:
We are just making plans for Easter not sure whether to spend it the lounge or dining room.
[automerge]1585062590[/automerge]
Sitting in warm back garden and just found this in the freezer, result.View attachment 56550
you have a freezer in the back garden?
[automerge]1585063063[/automerge]
and that lawn needs cutting .

Had to stop stripping my pile of cable today, the sun was heating the PVC up and was starting to jam the stripper, can't win... :D

Had to stop stripping my pile of cable today, the sun was heating the PVC up and was starting to jam the stripper, can't win... :D
First world problems mate ?
[automerge]1585063908[/automerge]
First world problems mate

There is lambs out there but they are over the other side. I take no credit for the garden that is the girlfriends domain I just sit and drink in it.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back