Search the forum,

Discuss dogs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i love dogs too ..... was married to 3 . (not all at the same time).

I have a border collie, mad as a brush, timid but very sweet and smarter also than I give her credit for. Was in a customer's house (doggy people) they said bring her with you.
So I did, was working in the kitchen installing a fan, guy came up behind me when I was facing the other way and she put herself between me and him snarling.....he thought she was being fickle...i realised later she had noticed I was otherwise occupied, didn't know he was there, she decided he was a potential threat and that she was going to protect her dad....all 22kg of her (though her teeth are frighteningly large.....) she calmed down once i turned round...

wish my misses would let me have a boxer, yes I'm under the thumb before anyone comments

Oh I adore boxer's. Last year when I was a driver I saw a tiny boxer puppy out for his first walk. He was chasing leaves and looked full of wonder. That was it, brakes on, into reverse and I had to get out and have a cuddle. His owner said it had taken him 2 hours to walk about 200 yards because of everyone wanting to hug him. I would have one in a heartbeat. :49:

Spaniels every time. Great with kids, need a lot of walking and daft as a brush :-0

the missis has been getting on at me for a good while now that she wants a dog for the kids and im slowly losing the argument its only been a 12 month argument even if i agree wont be till we come back off holiday next september before i go looking for 1 any recomendations on a breeds that is good with children so i can research them

thanks

I'm part time now, and would be taking my Boxer out, if her indoors would let me have one, shes a cat person, there's always youtube and Ralph

Been there, done that got the T shirt, If I brought one home I'd be sent to Coventry big time, call me old fashioned if you like but I want QUIET LIFE

quiet life with a catwoman? you'll be lucky. still, scope for a cat curry if the takeaway's closed.

DON'T you be giving my blue smarties away Wor Lass !! .... :angry_smile:

Sell them on E-Bay and give me 20% of the profit.

( and yes - they DO work for women. The trick is getting them to stay in long enough to dissolve )

I know you Geordies have "diverse" bedroom habits...but I don't fancy being your "lass" :p try the local nick / mens bar :p

Reply to dogs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net