Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss domusa evolution ev 40 fdx in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

the one i have has two room stat connections eg j5 stat number 1 and the other one is j7 stat number 2 cant get my head around it.
they both have loops in them and i looked on the web page of the model that i have and it gives the wrong diagram of the wiring and most sites have it in Spanish
tried wot you said today do you think i should disconnect one and just connect into the other eg connect j5 and disconnect j7

Reply to domusa evolution ev 40 fdx in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My company has recently done some air source heatpumps which require DNO notification and EV chargers which also require DNO notification. On an...
Replies
Views
I have an EV charger installed by a local firm. The install looks nice and tidy but with only a 2 meter run from the board you could hardly expect...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im quoting to install an EV charger (Dont worry - fully registered, but only been 2 weeks so i'm still picking bits up). Consumer unit...
Replies
Views
Electrical2Go is proud to announce that we now stock eVolo EV charge points. eVolo is the new sustainability brand by Deta Electrical. These EV...
Replies
Views
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an outbuilding that he uses as an art studio, the building is fully insulated and is currently heated by...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back