Discuss ELEX - SANDOWN, SURREY in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yay!!! Elex day today at Sandown Park (also tomorrow)
Wonder how many pens and pencils I can collect to see me through the year? Lol:D
You can have all of mine I got from Coventry if you like Mate, strict instructions from H in Ds NO MORE PENS PLEASE

i put elex, sandown into the satnav. it said take a weeks supply of food and beer, trinkets to trade with the natives, and a 12 bore.

i put elex, sandown into the satnav. it said take a weeks supply of food and beer, trinkets to trade with the natives, and a 12 bore.

You're not wrong Tel. Lots of trinkets and sparkly things. Plenty ammo and a full tank of fuel too just in case. (Between you and me, they might be on to me though as my northern accent slips in every now and again despite being down this end of the country for over 34years)!

See if you can get a Crabtree tape measure - only if you chat to them nicely and say nice things about their products!
I’m still surviving on the handfuls of stuffing glands and push Wiska membrane glands from the Wiska stand - I’ll be gutted when I have to start buying them!

Just back, managed to get away undetected.
Bacon sarni was an improvement on last year. The free T shirt not available in xxl so had to settle for an xl so the missus can have that for an oversized night shirt.
Stocked up on wagos and XL(A) boxes. Picked up an updated copy of Electrician's Guide To The Building Regs and a medium sized Starrett tool bag (bought a small one last year and love it, well worth £9).
Not forgetting the free notepads and half a dozen pens and a freebie highlighter pen!
Attended the seminar on Arc Fault Detection devices and chatted with some of the wholesalers on various products and then managed to escape without being captured by the hardcore sellers trying to flog me wetwipes and van accessories!

They had a glass dome (fishbowl) that was full of the push in and a selection of all colour stuffing glands. You can guess that the red ones got thrown back in!

Reply to ELEX - SANDOWN, SURREY in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net