Discuss ELI at pendant..using long lead in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I like coffee, I'm gettin some....:D
ffffffff

Yeah, I've made my own adaptors for "kliks" and the like, just put a single socket in the other end of the plug flex.
even better.
the kit looks good though---dunno about the 55 quid mind.
There are so many variations though,that aren't covered,such as those gu 10's that only take cfls(sgu10 i think they're called),Ges,pl etc.
One of the meters I had been using a little while back had a adapter on the earth probe that you could plug in your N probe,which gave you a spare hand to hold onto your steps.Your test is between phase and earth.
(croc clip on earth)

Last edited:
lol well thanks all for suggestions....hmm i might have to have a looky into the plug in adapters...make my life alot easier as yet again today.....eli at a pendant....did it the old fashioned way though....wish i had pointier elbows to press the test button hehe.

Reply to ELI at pendant..using long lead in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Insulation test live to earth = 0.7 ohms. This is a long length of buried swa cable (approx 100m) from mains in to submain. Test done with live...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views
Doing a lot of EICRs at the moment and have came across what I'm sure is a common enough problem. In an off grid rural cottage I have a TT system...
Replies
Views
I just finished a garden room supply. The customer already had a CPN garage consumer unit that the last sparks left there, brand new in box, and...
Replies
Views
Old two core cable in a lighting circuit with no cpc at any point All points had metal fixtures and fittings class1 At two points the live loop...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock