Discuss Evening lads in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cheers @Baddegg

I suppose I'm nervous about doing domestic work and how much I'm gonna have to be careful in people's homes etc

Dealing with customers is probably a skill in itself and I've also been told of how lonely it can be working by yourself all day.

But if I don't do it im just gonna keep working crap hours and not getting any time for the things that matter.

Decisions decisions

Yplan

@GMES cheers pal,

My main motivation isn't money it's hoping to work less for similar than I'm earning now and just be less stressed.
Well best of luck, when your the gaffer you can do as you want.

Reply to Evening lads in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I never really come on here to be honest, but I thought I’d get the opinion of a world of unknown to me electrical contractors because...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
I had an interesting little job this morning. Three sockets in an extension were not working and haven't worked for quite some time (years). It...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, Current situation is - Adult learner (I'm 38 in a few weeks) I have my Level 2&3 (obtained last September) started learning at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock