Discuss Famous People in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

johnnyb

Who are the Famous people you lads and lasses have had the fortune to meet or work for.
When Charles and Di married the went to Caernarfon in N/Wales and had a walk about in Bangor, we happened to be working on the hydro power station there at the time, and when they did the walk about Di was on our side i.ll tell yer what i was nearly touchin here, that close i could smell here perfume, absolutely stunning, she was awesome, what a bloomin shame she got bumped off.

once had a **** in a urinal next to Geoff Capes at Cleehorpes stock car stadium. bet ya cant beat that ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
done a lot of work for george best. he was one down to earth gentlman.
few years ago now his son callum was 6 or 7 yro

the mrs worked for michael cane met loads of famous peeps inc joan collins etc an i done some work for george cole still got his sig and electric meter lol and gary mason inc sig and john thaw got his sig as well got loads of sigs now also got john thaws script in the glass when he played proctor they filmed some in sage in winnersh reading berks when i was doing some work there few yrs ago all these people ive met but not one of them lent me a fiver ! dohhhh

I did some work at Jane Seymour's place near Bath,also worked at Nigel Haver's house in Aldbourne near Marlbourough,nice bloke Nigel,got £20 tip off him.Also worked at Anne Diamond's house in Woodstock.Didn't recognise her at 1st where she'd put so much weight on.My brother did the roof on Kim Wilde's house in East Dulwich,London:cool:

done a full rewire for jemima khan and her mother lady annabel goldsmiths holiday home was a nightmare when lady annabel came down for the day could never do any work and had to put up with them walking round with their army of servents having to watch what you say and to who, it was a bit like the queen had come on site absolute pain in the backside, and no hugh grant!!! hopefully never work for anyone of that sort of status again.

Everybody prepare to be amazed, a friend of mine was walking down the street in new york when who should walk by but Dolph Lundgren from rocky and universial soilder, can anybody beat this celebrity spot:D

i met noel edmunds and mr blobby at pleasurewood hills near gt yarmouth
mr blobbys eyes were steamed up so i told noel he looked at me like i was some sort of d head.

What do you think the man in the blobby suit could have been doing to create the steam, did his eyes only start to steam up when he looked at you markspark666. only wondering

we used to do a lot of work for the bbc at tv centre ,and used to get into the soap awards party where it was always nice to have a drink with the holyoaks crew .:)
but also got to meet a lot of celebs around there but never really got star struck like some of the crew did

Wired Mick McCarthys new exstension in st marys cray near orpington when he played for millwall in and around 1990,The builder went bust who i was working for and mick payed me for job! Top bloke.
Also met Al-fayed when working at harrods,lovely bloke not!:D
See loads of famous faces when working at T1 heathrow Spice girls,ian botham,jordan,To name a few!

My dads an electrician and done some work for michael winner doing outdoor lighting for hes back garden, one day he turned up about 20 minutes late from returning from the yard and he sacked him, he still sends him christmas cards though :p

Reply to Famous People in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock