Discuss FFX..Better than Amazon now ? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

LukeD

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Needed a new "Hood" for my Festool dust extractor (Top plastic section that are famous for been crap quality plastic , but replacements are ok ) Cheapest anywhere in Uk. .ordered at 8.15 pm last night .10pm I get a email to say "its been despatched " and will be with you tomorrow (today) . 1.20pm it turns up via Royal mail . WOW!

What are their prices like for dog food and bottles of single malt scotch?

On a more serious note they do offer decent prices on a lot of stuff, but searches when buying tools suggest that quite a few other distributors are cheaper as often as not.

FFX also charge a significant surcharge for delivery to NI, while many competitors are able to make use of carriers who don't surcharge. As such i don't often use FFX.

I'll also add that on two occasions that I did buy from FFX, they didn't actually have the goods in stock. On one of those occasions they couldn't source the item from Metabo, but didn't bother to let me know until I enquired a week later.

I don't consider FFX to be better than Amazon. They aren't even high on my list of preferred tool suppliers. From memory, DVS Power Tools, Howe Tools, Terrier Tools and Powertool Mate (even with delivery surcharge) tend to be the places I generally find to be cheapest and I don't mind waiting a couple of days for delivery to NI.

Reply to FFX..Better than Amazon now ? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock