Discuss Find a musician in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

Paullestrange

Hi guys n girls,

Just thought i would ask.When you havnt got a screwdriver or a pair of snips in your hands,how many of you out there pick up an instrument.
I have been drumming for around 40yrs been in numerous bands,and currently bang the skins for a cover band in manchester called Random Numbers.Come on whats your story.:winkiss:

YUP its gotta be a new world record,hopefully another 40 yrs to come,although i might have slowed down somewhat.

What's got three legs and a C U (N)ext (T)uesday???

A drum stool!!!!!

Sorry I love that joke! Failed guitarist here! Lots of failed cover bands! People get fed up and quit and they all fall apart, that sort of thing.

I'm lucky enough not to have any neighbours so some days I plug the amp in and stand out on the patio, turn it up to ten, and shred like I'm at Wembley!!!!

Drew,ive heard them all before,Drummers not proper musos,but without us thumping the tubs you aint got a band.Yeah ive been in that situ myself all get together for a jam,musically doesnt work,socially doesnt work or worse still it does work and after a month of rehearsals somebody leaves the band.

The drummer is always the butt of any band joke, it's always been that way and always will. I'll bet Rush don't tell drummer jokes to Neil Peart, or Dream Theater to Mike Portnoy etc etc

I played bass with that band mate. You can just make me out in the background. The stage area was tiny in that place so I couldn't jump about like I used to
I've got one acoustic song up there, one day I'll get round to posting some more up
http://youtu.be/zaED-2CWQnE

Hi guys n girls,

Just thought i would ask.When you havnt got a screwdriver or a pair of snips in your hands,how many of you out there pick up an instrument.
I have been drumming for around 40yrs been in numerous bands,and currently bang the skins for a cover band in manchester called Random Numbers.Come on whats your story.:winkiss:

You'll be startin' t' get the hang of now then???

The best drummer I worked with was Barrett Deems Barrett Deems Speed Druming - RARE Footage - YouTube he was 73 when I knew him, but WHAT a drummer !!!

Reply to Find a musician in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock