Discuss Forum Sponsors are Wanted! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
Forum Sponsors are wanted.

electriciansforums.net is a sister to TilersForums.co.uk which is the UK's largest and busiest (and most friendly) tile and tiling forum, and it's only one behind being the largest on the planet - and it's only a matter of time before we are the biggest on the planet. :)

Benefits to sponsors:-
  • A sponsor is allowed to advertise in the forums in reply to members requests, or in new topics in an article style format.
  • A sponsor would have their banner displayed to all members on every page of the forum.
  • A sponsor would have their username marked as a sponsor so the members can trust their forum contributions.
  • All sponsors of all forums get Search Engine Optimisation consultation provided by myself. (more details on request).
  • All sponsors of tilersforums.co.uk rank in the top 10 in Google for their main key phrase / key words! And the same could be done for this forum too.
  • The forum is a growing community that's in its infancy stages, with this taken into account the first few sponsors would receive a discount compared to the normal prices.
  • We're fairly loose with the terms - so if you have something in mind then please get in touch.
Likely sponsors:-
  • Electrical course providers
  • Electrical tool suppliers
  • Electrical wholesalers
  • Trade related products and / or services
  • Business related products and / or services
For more information please PM me.

Forum Sponsors are wanted.

electriciansforums.net is a sister to TilersForums.co.uk which is the UK's largest and busiest (and most friendly) tile and tiling forum, and it's only one behind being the largest on the planet - and it's only a matter of time before we are the biggest on the planet. :)

Benefits to sponsors:-
  • A sponsor is allowed to advertise in the forums in reply to members requests, or in new topics in an article style format.
  • A sponsor would have their banner displayed to all members on every page of the forum.
  • A sponsor would have their username marked as a sponsor so the members can trust their forum contributions.
  • All sponsors of all forums get Search Engine Optimisation consultation provided by myself. (more details on request).
  • All sponsors of tilersforums.co.uk rank in the top 10 in Google for their main key phrase / key words! And the same could be done for this forum too.
  • The forum is a growing community that's in its infancy stages, with this taken into account the first few sponsors would receive a discount compared to the normal prices.
  • We're fairly loose with the terms - so if you have something in mind then please get in touch.
Likely sponsors:-
  • Electrical course providers
  • Electrical tool suppliers
  • Electrical wholesalers
  • Trade related products and / or services
  • Business related products and / or services
For more information please PM me.

Hi Dan, can you send me the price list for advertising, also how to become the main sponser if poss?, we are the underfloor heating store.com, also if possible to become main sponser on tilers forum

thanks

Steve

Hi Dan, come you provide me with some sponsorship gumpf as well... If this info is still valid

I run a company and co run a training centre so will be very interested..

Cheers

David

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Please email me details and pricing for sponsors. We are a lighting supplier company and supply to lots of electricians, and give great discounts. We also have a great download catalogue for electricians to show their prospective clients.
You can get me on iain@modernlighting solutions.co.uk

We are always looking for lighting design courses so if anyone can suggest some good people.....

Regards,
Iain

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Forum Sponsors are Wanted! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock