Search the forum,

Discuss good wkend? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well if you're going to be a spark you have as much right to be here as any of us so crack on, you seem to be up for the banter so fair play to you

Well blow me a respectable elder and you have gained my respect now you clearly have a brain. Thank you i genuinely appreciated that as i know you know your stuff. X for you (dont faint haha) :)

Don't flatter yourself.

I took one look and one sniff and thought I smelt bullshyte but wasn't sure so came back to check.

Hahaha and you just keep coming back..... i told you about behaving in creepy ways its not attractive to the opposite sex bit then clearly lets face it your into men

Every nights a school night and a beer night lol what else is there to do :)

Learn every regulation off by heart!?

1 beer turns into another and doesn't stop till im practically a corpse. Hense, now im 'top dog' i don't drink on school nights - it's naughty.

I sound like the old man here ... not you :rofl:

Last edited:
Hahahaha dog house. Bed for me (dry them tears) but im sure il be back to try and learn something after work tomorrow (**** wits not included)

i want a word with you gorilla im still waiting whats a girl gotta do to learn around here apart from wash cars obv. Goodbye and goodnight watchers and if anyone has time for this girlie in the wiltshire somerset swindon area to show her some stuff please pm.me and get in touch. Obv for free and il behave! Next installment of the sarah show tomoz nighty night

Hahahaha dog house. Bed for me (dry them tears) but im sure il be back to try and learn something after work tomorrow (f**k wits not included)

i want a word with you gorilla im still waiting whats a girl gotta do to learn around here apart from wash cars obv. Goodbye and goodnight watchers and if anyone has time for this girlie in the wiltshire somerset swindon area to show her some stuff please pm.me and get in touch. Obv for free and il behave! Next installment of the sarah show tomoz nighty night

I'm wetting myself in anticipation.

A mental health nurse... I think you can get a few patients here. Me being one as a deluded Arsenal fan

i can echo that
most of us sparks aren't really right in the head anyway (not from the work but putting up with the twits on a daily basis)
i swear its no damn wonder i've got stress blood pressure issues

i can echo that
most of us sparks aren't really right in the head anyway (not from the work but putting up with the twits on a daily basis)
i swear its no damn wonder i've got stress blood pressure issues

Clearly I fit in perfectly then in this blooming mad house!!! I hope your looking after your blood pressure and if not why not

yep doc has me on meds for it and ive started carrying a yellow squirt gun that i fill with ice-water.
when the twits start in they get hosed real fast

I might have to get me one of those.

Im not getting the twits thing but that may be because i am one. Unless your talking about the Roald Dahl book obviously haha

I might have to get me one of those.

Im not getting the twits thing but that may be because i am one. Unless your talking about the Roald Dahl book obviously haha

usually the idiots who bug you when your trying to work.
new managers with no technical knowledge whatsoever that ask you are you sure you wired it correctly. or the nosy ones who poke their head into a flash boundary when your probing a high voltage panel and switchgear

I had one of those last week Gnuuser, I was temping some circuits into an existing board when the site foreman came past and said "Careful Trev, that board is live"
I didn't even turn round, just said "No **** Sherlock"

usually the idiots who bug you when your trying to work.
new managers with no technical knowledge whatsoever that ask you are you sure you wired it correctly. or the nosy ones who poke their head into a flash boundary when your probing a high voltage panel and switchgear

Sounds like some highly respectable people in the NHS!!! No nursing background too PC blah blah blah. That is rather annoying isnt it I bet i get that loads being female and blonde when I start hahahahha Oh dear they wont know whats hit em if start. Il be respectable to people who deserve it and give me some (dont include banter i love it haha) :)

I had one of those last week Gnuuser, I was temping some circuits into an existing board when the site foreman came past and said "Careful Trev, that board is live"
I didn't even turn round, just said "No **** Sherlock"

Hahahahaha clearly you do not know what you are doing Trev would you like me to oversee your work :p

Catfish is a programme about people getting to know eachother on line then finally meeting up and seeing if both parties were telling the truth.

You need to be careful Sarz11 you'll be eligible for the 3000 club by summer at this posting rate... your seem to have got a lot of followers lol.

oh hahahahaha I dont watch that rubbish sorry I have a life. Yeh I have met a few on here already havent they told you im 5ftish, small man syndrome beer gut, balding, old, lost a tooth - typical sparky

- - - Updated - - -

You need to be careful Sarz11 you'll be eligible for the 3000 club by summer at this posting rate... your seem to have got a lot of followers lol.

Well what can I say im an all rounder read my posts take some tips

- - - Updated - - -

Catfish is a programme about people getting to know eachother on line then finally meeting up and seeing if both parties were telling the truth.

Hahaha thanks Kate what a surprise I understand what your saying must be a female thing

Ha, I'm my dreams, you don't have time to watch it but you have time to sit on here all day/ night posting to " old, balding, toothless sparkies" speak for yourself love

U seem to know a lot about what Im doing are you watching me??? I am on here tonight reading interesting things (ur posts not included) and these bald toothless sparkys are ok to learn off (some of them anyway and they know who they are!) Would there be anything else LOVE

Reply to good wkend? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net