Discuss Help needed for purchase in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

V

villaolivio

Hello,
We are renovating a project in Turkey. (www.villaolivio.com)
For this project we want to buy for the electricity:
Galvanized Pipes
Connection parts
Flexible corners
Galvanized boxes
In the netherlands I cannot buy these, so I need a good website where I can see the pics and where I could purchase these?

Anybody has a good suggestion?
thanks for your help

Jeroen
[email protected]

Hello,
We are renovating a project in Turkey. (www.villaolivio.com)
For this project we want to buy for the electricity:
Galvanized Pipes
Connection parts
Flexible corners
Galvanized boxes
In the netherlands I cannot buy these, so I need a good website where I can see the pics and where I could purchase these?

Anybody has a good suggestion?
thanks for your help

Jeroen
[email protected]

Are you on a credit blacklist in the netherlands ? :)

I take it you are asking for sources of galv conduit and terminal boxes ?

Surely these are used europe wide and sourced locally ?

good one haha
No no credit problems

But these are simple not for sale in the netherlands as its not allowed in the netherlands. In the netherlands all electricity has to be done in the wall. And we want it as a decoration, besides its difficult make it in these stone walls.

I wish I could buy them overhere!

Jeroen

I have never heard of galvanised conduit described as a decoration before now.
If you have a problem with burying the cables in the wall and are thinking of conduit being the best alternative then probably a better option would be to use mineral insulated cables assuming you know how to dress and terminate that cable type

TLC Electrical Supplies

Reply to Help needed for purchase in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net