Discuss help in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

gash1981

awright everybody, can anyone give me advice on what i should do, i work at a petrochemical plant where i served my time a s a maint spark, i have recently been moved into the process operations ( shift work ) good money and stable job but just no gettin any job satisfaction as im no doin any electrical work thinkin about leaving and going self employed through agencies, what do u guys think?

Self employed is ok
The money can come in fits and starts
I would try and get private work if you can and use agencies for quiet times
I dont see much point in being self employed and just doing agency work
Creating your own work can be much more satisfying than being in a job but also it brings its own worries
I say give it a go If it doesn't work out there is always the past to fall back on

Personally if your job is safe and the money is good then stick it out for a while until the country sorts itself out a bit as if this is just the tip of the iceberg regarding a possible recession as they keep predicting then when it does hit hard theres gonna be an awful lot of commercail and industrial sparks out there looking for work and money for there bills..... so the domestic market could become flooded. Just my opinion but all the best whichever route you take;)

Reply to help in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock