Discuss How hardcan it be in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Right I am going to bed now, think I have picked up enough tips to become a qualified electrician from this forum, thanks to anyone who helped and to those who were nasty I have reported you all by pressing that button.
seems like you've probably done enough training now to be qualified, so I may as well offer you a job, trainee to start with, but I'd expect you to have made head spark by day 3, so I wouldn't worry too much about a couple of days making the tea first.

7.30am monday ok with you? I have some spare part p stickers in the office to make you all legit.

So who the hell was that idiot last night, lets just hope that's the last we see of him.

seems like you've probably done enough training now to be qualified, so I may as well offer you a job, trainee to start with, but I'd expect you to have made head spark by day 3, so I wouldn't worry too much about a couple of days making the tea first.

7.30am monday ok with you? I have some spare part p stickers in the office to make you all legit.

I will take you up on that if he is too qualified haha

Welcome Mr Whip, I'm not convinced you're serious, or just trying to wind us up under a pseudonym, but yeah just twist some cables together screw a few things on the wall switch the lectric back on, that is if you switched it off before you twisted the cables together, charge the customer a few hundred quid, off down the boozer ready for the next job in the morning

Reply to How hardcan it be in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net