Discuss How much is a mile per penny? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Though I believe the actual total cost of running a vehicle is now approaching £1 per mile once you figure in the proportion of repairs, servicing, insurance, and tax as well as diesel for each mile.

HMRC rates are only relevant if you are claiming back against personal tax.
You are legally allowed to charge customers (in any form) whatever you like, if you can persuade them to pay £2/mile then this is fine.

Reply to How much is a mile per penny? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
Good day readers, if any,I am an old sparky, a very old sparky. I can remember old Faraday giving us lectures Wednesday evenings at evening...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I had a quick Friday afternoon domestic job that has turned into a PITA and I'd appreciate your help. While adding some new lights...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock