Discuss I Was Just Wondering... in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

Bane

Been a member of this forum for a little while now and have seen quite a change.
More people signing up everyday, more people joining in with the topics and generally, quite a good atmosphere around here.

*Sniffs and wipes away a tear with the tissue handed to him by rumrunner*

"Thanks rum, me chum."

Anyway, I digress. I've noticed that I currently hold 334 posts to my name if I'm not mistaken and I was just wondering whether I'd ever actually helped anyone with ANY of these posts?

Have any of my pearls of wisdom made a life changing decision for YOU?

Perhaps your business was on the verge of bankruptcy and Bane drew up a continency plan that not only kept your company buoyant but actually INCREASED your profits tenfold?

Let's hear your stories here!

Been a member of this forum for a little while now and have seen quite a change.
More people signing up everyday, more people joining in with the topics and generally, quite a good atmosphere around here.

"Thanks rum, me chum."

Anyway, I digress. I've noticed that I currently hold 334 posts to my name if I'm not mistaken and I was just wondering whether I'd ever actually helped anyone with ANY of these posts?

Perhaps your business was on the verge of bankruptcy and Bane drew up a continency plan that not only kept your company buoyant but actually INCREASED your profits tenfold?

Bane,

and each one of those 334 is printed out and stuck to the wall of my den

and yes, they have made a life changing decision for me

I hereby declare, that, I, Shakey, resolve, from this day, and every day forth, that I shall study practice and work that I may become worthy of holding my head level with the mighty Bane, the holder of all truths

Bane, we are all richer men for having known you, keep it real

*sob*

"Thanks rum, me chum."

Joe Kennedy was JFK's father, and he made his wealth as a rum runner during prohibition and as a speculator.
The legend goes, that Joe Kennedy got a shoe shine in 1929, and the shine boy gave him a stock tip. Kennedy thought that there had to be something wrong with the market if the shine boy was offering stock tips, and he sold everything he had in the market, thus avoiding the great crash of 1929.

Last edited by a moderator:
and each one of those 334 is printed out and stuck to the wall of my den

Thats the beginnings of a stalker Shakey.

Bane me old fruit puddin yes you've made me laugh mate so I'd say keep it comming:D
makes a change to have a forum where all seem to get along dont it :)

Now must go got some pics to stick on my den wall :p & need to restock the beer fridge........... her indoors thinks it's an office HAHA:cool:.

*Bottom lip trembles*

"Thank you for your kind words, every single one of you. Shakey? I'm so hapy that I've made your life easier by supplying you with all the answers to the many frequent questions that are posted herein. Not to mention the burden I must alleviate from you whilst teaching your students, day in and day out, but we'll keep that between us."

"EasyFox! Where have you been? Not seen you around for quite a while! How's things?"

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who has helped me with such brain teasers as:
What is a drill/driver (cirrus)
What certs should I look to gain (everyone)
What time did I have a sh*t this morning (shakey)

And to all those out there who may not have the pleasure/displeasure of knowing me...

If you want ANY questions answering...

I'm NOT that person.

Bane;5925 "EasyFox! Where have you been? Not seen you around for quite a while! How's things?" .[/quote said:
Took the kids & the other half away for a week & been sooooooooooooooo busy you wouldnt belive matey.
And things are ticking along just nice at the moment, apart from one nightmare customer :rolleyes: who by the end of play tomorrow, if they are lucky will still have all the sockets & lighting I put in for them.

Reply to I Was Just Wondering... in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock