Discuss is this course legit... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Absolutely , you have an ideal situation to utilise there with a bit of cooperation from your boss. It is possible he does not want to lose you.

I see, Okiee. The other course is £7500 and that is completely unaffordable at the moment but i think that one is quite comprehensive. I assume i will do my own jobs in evenings, at weekends and such to build up some clients for a while before going out into the big wide world solo and not having other income to rely on.

but you've all been a huge help and i appreciate all your advice. I feel optimistic. It's not easy but its a door that I can open to help myself and my family

Try looking into the mature candidate route to NVQ3. It was set up to help experienced guys get industry recognised quals. It does mean building a portfolio but may work out cheaper and quicker than starting from scratch.

You need the NVQ really.

When you say you got stuck at the level 3 could you please explain this? I wasnt aware there was any site assessments on the level 3 (2365 or EAL equivalent).

Reply to is this course legit... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock