Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Keith Flint: Prodigy singer dies aged 49 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Iconic music figure of the 90s, Fat Of The Land was a fantastic album especially Breathe, brilliant.

Yeah it's a real shame, just heard them say on the radio. I use to be really into my metal and rock when I was younger and had the pleasure of seeing prodigy at download festival 10 or so years ago.

For a electronic music act their fans sure know how to mosh! I all got a bit too much for me and I decided to crowd surf out before I got hurt.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got into them when I heard 'Charly' on the radio. A few years ago now.

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
I read “... took his own life...” then further down “...police are investigating....”

I wouldn’t jump to the first conclusion.

I saw them at T in the park ‘97 or ‘98.... a dark gloomy Saturday afternoon....the guys started playing and the sun came out, like it was a preplanned spotlight on the stage.

I’m going to sit on YouTube tonight and watch all the videos starting with Charley.
Never has a sample of a soundtrack to a safety awareness campaign ever gone to better use.

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Yep,a bench-mark,in the visual portrayal of dance -music....sad.

Still,i cannot possibly be the only person,to immediately have a song choice,for the cremation...

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Keith Flint: Prodigy singer dies aged 49 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom