Discuss latest addition. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
9 weeks old. finding her way round
1606732958120.png

and grandma (as last post) is up the duff again. due 23rd - 28th Dec. scan showed 6.

old thread, but new litter only 3 fat little pups. mother snarls at all others who come close, except for her own mum. can.t post a pic as it's a new laptop and won't as yet upload pics.

Reply to latest addition. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

When altering / addition to an existing circuit and the RCD is a type AC but you notice DC components within that circuit do you upgrade the RCD...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m currently doing an electrical installation & maintenance apprenticeship (EAL) and wanted to know what additional qualifications you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm adding American muscle's halo fog lights to my 2006 v6 mustang and am looking for a good place to connect the positive side to power the...
Replies
Views
A friend of the family recently lost her husband to the big C so I need to be careful. Every small thing is sending her into tears so when her...
Replies
Views
Evening all, If a socket circuit is not RCD protected via an RCD/RCBO and there isn't the option of fitting an additional RCD enclosure or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock