Discuss Lost in space -Partly true in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

static zap

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
A recent launch of NASA Starliner from Cape Canaveral has over used it's guidance correction fuel budget.
Apparently the computer got confused with which part of the journey it was doing - and got more fussy than it needed.
So no ISS rendezvous !

Ha, reeks of insufficient scenario simulations AKA laziness / cost cutting / can’t think of nice way to say schoolboy error.

Reply to Lost in space -Partly true in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

D
Hello professionals out there! This is my first question on this forum. I am not a professional and have no electrical qualifications. I have a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 110823
D
Hello, Went out to visit a house last night and the owner admitted that the best description for her electrics was "Interesting" Anyways a local...
Replies
Views
It's coming to the end of my relationship with my 52 plate transit. Over the past year it's had nothing but problems, with the following works...
Replies
Views
lloyd1980
L
K
This is absoulutely brilliant!! Check this out.... This is an actual letter of resignation from an employee at Zantex Computers, USA, to his...
Replies
Views
kathwilcox
K
Please take some time to read through this. It is written by Widdler's father. I found it on a governement website.. It certainly speaks my mind...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock