2. 12V and 5A

both works which one should i use
Same with cameras 4 cameras 1 power supplier with split for 4 cameras

CCTV cameras 4pcs i got 2 power suppliers
1. 12v 2000mA
2. 12v 3000mA

Thank you

Welcome to the forum.

What is the power (W) or current (mA or A) requirement of your CCTV recorder. It should say either on the back or underneath. Daz

Reply to mA questioin in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello folks, So my van got found after being stolen ;D Now I'm installing my own alarm on the van which is triggered when a door is opened. Im...
Replies
Views
Afternoon! Hoping someone has experience working on the ABB gear below. It’s in a Mobile Office/ Welfare unit, supplied via either 230v hook up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a hobbyist without formal training. I'm looking to power audio/video equipment over several hundred feet of extension cords. I have 2...
Replies
Views
I have halogen lights in my kitchen under the wall units, there are ten lights altogether bulbs are either 10 watt or 20 watt G4 bulbs ( not sure...
Replies
Views
Good day readers, if any,I am an old sparky, a very old sparky. I can remember old Faraday giving us lectures Wednesday evenings at evening...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock