Discuss Mdj in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes and I should have been on here not watching Glos get a 50 point thrashing, shocking really.
Wow that's never a good thing. Did they play bad or was the opposition actually that good? Either way I feel for you :(.

We were terrible and the opposition (Northampton) were very impressive, we have a lot to do or we will be relegation material.

Please forgive my ignorance I don't get to follow UK rugby very much, is it Rugby League or Union?

Please forgive my ignorance I don't get to follow UK rugby very much, is it kick ball, run with ball or hit ball with a stick of some shape or form?

Please forgive my ignorance I don't get to follow UK rugby very much, is it kick ball, run with ball or hit ball with a stick of some shape or form?
Hoy, easy Geordie, just cause I wear a grass skirt and don't own any shoes it doesn't mean I know nothing about rugby. I spent 3 years supporting Ashton on Mersey which was one of my local teams when I was living in the UK and I played a few games for Manchester UMIST and North Stafford Polytechnic.

Hoy, easy Geordie, just cause I wear a grass skirt and don't own any shoes it doesn't mean I know nothing about rugby. I spent 3 years supporting Ashton on Mersey which was one of my local teams when I was living in the UK and I played a few games for Manchester UMIST and North Stafford Polytechnic.

when were you at north staffs poly? i was there '67 -'70.

Reply to Mdj in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys. Just wondering what people used to practice the written part of the 2391-52 exam? I have the iet exam prep book, which seems more geared...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, just looking for a bit of advise. I am booked up to go on 2391-52 soon, and was looking at using my own tester, Megger1552. It is all...
Replies
Views
I have a rocker type light switch the sticks out bit too far and interferes with a drawer, as in the picture. The switch seems properly installed...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hi Guys, sorry if posting in the wrong section. I am due to start 2391-52 course soon, and there seems to be from what I have found out, a 3 phase...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock