Discuss Mira Decor Dual or Sport Air boost in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am replacing my 10.8kW electric shower and I am trying to decide Mira Sport Max air boost and the MIra Decor dual. Ideally, I'd like the one with the best pressure/flow rate. I realise both showers are rated to power, but the Mira sport has this air boost feature - I wondered how much this makes a difference if anyone has tried or fitted one? I am leaning towards the Decor because it has the rainfall head and that is something I would really like.

TIA

James

I have one at home. Air boost really is a load of sh*t. It’s a complete gimmick, just loud and random bursts of water. Used twice then never turned on again. The shower itself on normal function is great though. I’d say the features with the decor would be much better than the air boost.

Thank you very much! I watched some videos on youtube that looked like the air boost made a difference in I guess the perceived pressure you might feel. Have you got the 10.8kw version?
I have one at home. Air boost really is a load of sh*t. It’s a complete gimmick, just loud and random bursts of water. Used twice then never turned on again. The shower itself on normal function is great though. I’d say the features with the decor would be much better than the air boost

Thank you very much! I watched some videos on youtube that looked like the air boost made a difference in I guess the perceived pressure you might feel. Have you got the 10.8kw version? (Sorry for the double post!)
I have one at home. Air boost really is a load of sh*t. It’s a complete gimmick, just loud and random bursts of water. Used twice then never turned on again. The shower itself on normal function is great though. I’d say the features with the decor would be much better than the air boost.

Thank you very much! I watched some videos on youtube that looked like the air boost made a difference in I guess the perceived pressure you might feel. Have you got the 10.8kw version? (Sorry for the double post!)
I do, and it’s honestly rubbish. Actually contacted Mira about it and have required water pressure etc. and then fitted one for a friend and it was the exact same. It looks great online but in reality it just spits very hot water in every direction with no real flow.

Reply to Mira Decor Dual or Sport Air boost in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net