Discuss More new rules in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

spark-doctor

Just got a Email with this in.

From 1st October 2008 planning permission is now required to lay traditional impermeable driveways that allow uncontrolled runoff of rain water

Released by Communities and Local Government and Environment Agency called 'Guidance on the permeable surfacing of front gardens'

Local councils round here started interfering with the laying of block paving last year. Although it does not yet go through formal planning planners have to be made aware of intentions and proposals if any changes are made from the exiting drive route or size.
If trees have to be taken up it all hits the fan then!

I expect pikeys will now need to register with an official body to self certify their driveways or building control will charge £150 to chk :)

Reply to More new rules in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A new draft version of the G83/2 regulations has been released for consultation including major changes to the rules about when advance permission...
Replies
Views
F
FIT payments - A cut too soon, a cut too Deep and consequences thereof: Why a cut to FIT tariffs is necessary: It is necessary because the FIT...
Replies
Views
babba
B
Electricians Forums .co.uk Forum Rules - Last Updated 25/10/08 Note from Dan: I aim to make this forum a safe, happy place to find electrical...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock