Discuss Mr Car - GTR in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

dandb

This is one of my loves. My Skyline GTR. Rated at about 475/500HP. Should be running 11 sec 1/4 mile times. Will get some photos and videos next week after I have been to York Raceway.

Mr Car - GTR {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

:)

This is my baby

Nice car dandb.

Don't think the alloys do it justice though.

This is my baby

I am not a major fan of spoiler on FTO's but that one does follow the line sof the body quite well, if a little large :D

And its in the best colour. You don anything to the engine, or just body? Bet that sounds lovely with the V6 and that exhaust. :)

Dan

Nice car dandb.

Don't think the alloys do it justice though.

Cheers Bane, they came with that car in Japan, so didnt get much choice :D Work Equip wheels though so extremely light. Have been badly refurbed in Japan though as paint is blistering on the inner edge of the spokes. Will have to get em sorted :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those cars. Wanted to buy one but the missus had a say in it so...I didn't.

Just been down to Warrington this weekend actually, visiting friends.

I am not a major fan of spoiler on FTO's but that one does follow the line sof the body quite well, if a little large :D

And its in the best colour. You don anything to the engine, or just body? Bet that sounds lovely with the V6 and that exhaust. :)

Dan

Thanks Dan, yes she sounds awesome. The exhaust is an Apexi - cost about £700 alone. The spoiler is quite rare and is a Hiro spoiler. It is big but I think the perspective on the photo makes it look bigger than it is. I have spent thousands modding the car but apart from dressing the engine and an Apexi intake filter I haven't done too much. The FTO is a pretty unmoddable engine apart from the usual things - exhaust, intake filter etc so it is difficult to gain anything over about 220 bhp sadly. But is sounds awesome as it is and sure does turn heads.

I love those cars. Wanted to buy one but the missus had a say in it so...I didn't.

Just been down to Warrington this weekend actually, visiting friends.

Where abouts? I have only lived here for 2 years, originally from Manchester.

Thanks Dan, yes she sounds awesome. The exhaust is an Apexi - cost about £700 alone. The spoiler is quite rare and is a Hiro spoiler. It is big but I think the perspective on the photo makes it look bigger than it is. I have spent thousands modding the car but apart from dressing the engine and an Apexi intake filter I haven't done too much. The FTO is a pretty unmoddable engine apart from the usual things - exhaust, intake filter etc so it is difficult to gain anything over about 220 bhp sadly. But is sounds awesome as it is and sure does turn heads.

I had a Hiro spoiler on my old DC2. But it didnt have any side skirts and standard rear bumper so looked very odd.

Are you a member of any clubs with the FTO? There is a mental one that goes to TOTB. :)

Yes Dan I am a member of mitsiclub
I was with one of the other clubs but the admin team are a load of ****ers who like their little clique and wo betide anyone having an opinion on anything. Told them to stick it and started puting all my efforts into mitsiclub. I attend lots of meets and can't wait for Japshow finale at Santa Pod in Sept. You going? Last year we used the skyline owners plackard as firewood at 4 in the morning as we had run out of timber:D

Not too sure where dandb. Buttermere Avenue? Does that ring any bells? About 10mins drive from town centre.

Thats Houghton Green which is M62 side of warrington. I am M56 side. There is a maze round there isnt there. I remember going about 1/2 years ago, when I first moved. :)

Yes Dan I am a member of mitsiclub
I was with one of the other clubs but the admin team are a load of ****ers who like their little clique and wo betide anyone having an opinion on anything. Told them to stick it and started puting all my efforts into mitsiclub. I attend lots of meets and can't wait for Japshow finale at Santa Pod in Sept. You going? Last year we used the skyline owners plackard as firewood at 4 in the morning as we had run out of timber:D

HAHAHAHA. I am not a member of the Skyline Owners so thats ok. I am a member of GTR-OC.co.uk.

To be honest I have not really been to santa pod. I do all my racing ooooop north as its easier for me. York Raceway is about 45 mins/an hour away, as is Elvington. And Donnington/Oulton park are not too far.

That is a good time actually. My FTO could never get any lower than 15 secs on Santa Pod strip, but then the FTO is more about show than go. Funnily enough she is up for sale now too - 3 grand. Bargain! I want a bike instead.

i would go for an 32A 61009 RCBO myself, i find its handy for meeting the current regs without a CU change

sorry,....have i slipped into the wrong forum:p

Up until a little while ago, I was the proud owner of the beastie below.
Forget your turbo's, nitrous, and all that crap....theres no substitute for cubic inches :D:D

That's a fine looking American car. Seems like someone installed the steering wheel on the wrong side on that model. It must be a bitch to drive that way. :D

Nice ride, did the turbo thig, just rely on big ccs now...........440ci or 7.2l KEEP ON TRUCKING BROTHER! NATHAN, SOUTH WALES:)

Attachments

• Mr Car - GTR cuda sho - EletriciansForums.net
    cuda shop.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Mr Car - GTR in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock