Discuss Next Week in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I kicked off with a bottle of cocker hoop, now I'm on a rather nice bottle of Côte du Rhone villages, bought in rural France a couple of weeks ago. Wish I'd bought a crate or 2

Next week I am going onto strong tablets which mean I will not be allowed even one drink at all, and it will be for several weeks, probably several months. I have been almost T-total for the last 4 months anyhow, but will now have no choice at all, based on this I am drinking cider tonight to enjoy my last few drinks I am allowed, I am on the dry blackthorn, what are you lot drinking if anything tonight?

So what have you been up to that they have been prescribed at such a high dosage? LOL

Reply to Next Week in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I've just finished a contract working on a new build where, over the past 13 months, I've learned much of the ins and outs of modern...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is my first time using a forum so please don’t criticise to much. I recently done by EESS course but I didn’t actually find it...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I had a new consumer unit installed in December 2021, the electrician said that he had more testing to complete and would come back...
Replies
Views
Hi, Our house is 150m away from the street. We installed a 600V step-up/down system to bring electricity to it in order to avoid excessive losses...
Replies
Views
I am not an electrician but am looking for some advice as to how to fix my sporadic light flickering problem that has come and gone for the year...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock